In order to be able to request a Cash Advance in BLING, you are required to connect you principal bank account in the App via our banking provider.
This is important to us so we can assure that the reimbursements are going to be made correctly and on time, allowing us to keep helping more users.
This are the general guidelines to a principal account:
- Monthly income of more than €400/month
- Bank account active for more than 3 months
- Account associated with a bank card (not a virtual card, Maestro or Electron cards may be refused)
- Reasonable management of your accounts (the algorithm will decide!)
- Reasonable debt ratio
- No payment declined in your account lately
When analysing the history of your account, we have to find at least 5 consecutive days per month with a sufficient balance for the refund to be carried out without problems (calculated by the algorithm).
If you feel that your account meets this criteria, you can always contact us so that we can check it manually and help you 🙋🏻♀️