The connection to your bank account is powered by our banking providers Bridge by Bankin! or Tink, and sometimes, you may need to reconnect your account due to any of the following reasons:
- It's been 3 months since your account was last connected (to keep up with the best security practices you are required to reconnect every 3 months).
- There was a technical error and our provider got disconnected
- You changed your bank password aso you need to log in with the new one.
If it doesn’t work, try the following steps:
- Strong authentication is disabled: Check in the app settings or on your bank's website that strong authentication is enabled and what means you have chosen (SMS, notifications, etc.) to validate this security step.
- We invite you to verify in the application or on the website of your bank that the phone number you entered is correct.
- When you enter your credentials, open your banking app as well. You may have an "internal" notification in the app that you can validate directly.
- Reset the password associated with your bank ID, directly on your bank's app or website, then try connecting your Bling account again.
💡 BLING is not going to disconnect your account on purpose.
Please have in mind that this can happen and it’s not your fault. So if you tried to reconnect it and you see any error message or the synchronisation doesn’t work, you can always contact us so we can check what is happening and help you 🙋🏻♂️